- Blue Jays GM Atkins ‘very optimistic’ Ken Giles will pitch yet again before long Sportsnet.ca
- Phillies vs. Blue Jays collection postponed just after Philadelphia announces two good COVID-19 tests CBS Athletics
- Blue Jays GM ‘confident’ Sahlen Industry will be prepared for Aug. 11 opener Buffalo Information
- LONGLEY: Blue Jays seeking to stay good when preserving COVID at bay Toronto Sunlight
- Blue Jays GM Ross Atkins optimistic about return of nearer Ken Giles Airdrie Currently
- Perspective Comprehensive Coverage on Google Information
Blue Jays GM Atkins ‘very optimistic’ Ken Giles will pitch again soon – Sportsnet.ca
More in Toronto Blue Jays
Blue Jays’ Semien unhappy in Dunedin: ‘I’ve enjoyed being on the road’ theScore Blue Jays...
Blue Jays hold off Phillies: ‘A win’s a win’ MLB.com Blue Jays hang on to...
Depleted Blue Jays get taste of unforgiving schedule in loss to Phillies Sportsnet.ca Philadelphia Phillies...
Braves get swept by Blue Jays in 8-4 loss Talking Chop Braves vs. Blue Jays...